This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 1 John 5: 14
Prayer is our fellowship with God. If we truly believe He is always with us, every moment of closeness with Him will lead us to a beautiful prayer of PRAISE!
Often we forget God is near. There are no limitations of when we're allowed to pray. God hears our prayers, and knows our requests even before we ask. Prayer is our expression of fellowship with Him.
God responds to the prayers of those who call on Him. He waits for us to become available to receive what He places in our hearts. As we prepare to come before His presence, we learn to partner with Him and pray...
1. Prayer can begin by praising God for who He is… "Dear Heavenly Father, you are mighty, holy and true."
2. God is pleased when we come before Him with a grateful heart… "Thank you for this day you have created."
3. Prayer allows us to present our requests to Him…"Lord, fill my heart with your loving peace, and help me find rest in You".
4. Prayer allows us to ask for forgiveness…"Forgive me of my sin. Help me surrender the things which are causing me to doubt Your holy presence in my life".
5. Prayer meets the needs of ourselves and others…"Lord, watch over me and strengthen me with Your mighty love. Guide me, as I find purpose in Your will. Be with those who need to be reminded You are near, and fill them with the presence of Your holiness. Amen"
As we spend precious moments with God, He allows us to find peace in the calm of His presence. In the quiet of surrender, we express words God already knows. Through the heartbeat of love, God hears our thoughts and recognizes the longing of our souls. He hears our prayers and reminds us He is near.
As we invite prayer time, God responds with guidance, assurance, strength, and hope for what's to come. How will you prepare your heart to receive what God has chosen for you? How will you choose to come before His presence, and commune with him today? He is here and He loves YOU!
Post a Comment